[Fwd: NEW: JobsUSA. Jobs in the IT field.]

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 08:44:55 -0400
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NEW: JobsUSA.  Jobs in the IT field.
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:19:57 -0500
From: RGlukhoy@AOL.COM
To: NEW-LIST@HYPATIA.CS.WISC.EDU

   JobsUSA is a list for those seeking employment or employees in the IT
   field. We have employers posting help wanted ads, and job seekers
   posting resumes. Check out our official web site, copyport.cjb.net,
   for more info.

Subscription instructions:
   jobsUSA-subscribe@egroups.com

Owner/moderator address: RGlukhoy@aol.com