Re: http://www.passcenter.com and http://www.idarts.com

From: David Sheehy <dsheehy@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:26:50 +1000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I tried to sign on to the passcenter service, but after completing
the registration form, I was taken to a blank page. I never got to
choose any faces. I'm waiting for a response from support.

I did see the demo faces, and they were all smiling. I thought it
would be much better if people had different expressions on their
faces, making it easier to remember them, than a sea of people with
the same cheesy smile.

David