From: Sheela Sethuraman [mailto:ssethuraman@cast.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 5:30 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: How accessible are Microsoft Agents?

Hi,
Does anyone know if Microsoft Agent Technology is accessible? If I   program
agent characters like Merlin and Genie through Javascripts and load them on
a web page, can screenreaders like JFW get access to the text that the
character 'speaks'? Is accessibility implemented through MSAA?

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sheela Sethuraman
CAST