RE: Transparent replacement

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:28:54 -0400
To: "Taylor-Made" <taymade@home.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks Joyce!

I have already done most of what you have asked.

All of the following use only the "browser safe" 216 color palette.

"Web Access Symbol" over black quadrilateral with transparent background
(rather than white).  Let me know if you need other sizes.

"Web Access Symbol" with transparent background (globe is by itself).

"Bobby Approved" banner.  Let me know if you want me to do a "v 3.1"

Bobby logo in "standard" 31x88 button size (Oops, I just noticed that I
forgot to apply the transparency option for this one!  I haven't been using
this one since the Bobby report became too verbose to use casually.  I'll
fix this tonight, so take another look tomorrow!)

"Lynx Inspected" 31x88 button.

I did most of these a while ago.  I haven't gotten around to fixing the WCAG
buttons.  Which "W3C icon" are you referring to?