RE: Transparent replacement

Thanks Joyce!

I have already done most of what you have asked.

All of the following use only the "browser safe" 216 color palette.

http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/access.gif
"Web Access Symbol" over black quadrilateral with transparent background
(rather than white).  Let me know if you need other sizes.

http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/accesslogo.gif
"Web Access Symbol" with transparent background (globe is by itself).

http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/approved.gif
"Bobby Approved" banner.  Let me know if you want me to do a "v 3.1"
version.

http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/bobby.gif
Bobby logo in "standard" 31x88 button size (Oops, I just noticed that I
forgot to apply the transparency option for this one!  I haven't been using
this one since the Bobby report became too verbose to use casually.  I'll
fix this tonight, so take another look tomorrow!)

http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/lynxpaw.gif
"Lynx Inspected" 31x88 button.

I did most of these a while ago.  I haven't gotten around to fixing the WCAG
buttons.  Which "W3C icon" are you referring to?

Cheers,
Bruce