Re: Request for site review

I don't understand the devolution in the first place.  We worked on this for
a long time and it was good and now it is not.  I guess they have new people
in there and it is not carrying over.  I would also guess that the m e c
would have something to say about this because at least they used to monitor
sites that they linked to for access issues.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman