Re: Request for site review

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:28:45 -0400
To: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
CC: Marjolein Katsma <access@javawoman.com>, Web Accessibility Initiative <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Bruce!
I don't have a creative way to answer your question below, I do however
suggest that they adopt the principle that if it is not possible to make the
site accessible than create an *concurrent* accesible version of the site.
Whatever happened to the maryland government internet policy?

<snipped>

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman