Re: Linearizing Tables

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:09:05 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Mark and All,

It has been a bit since I explored the Trace table navigation tool.  I
believe that the same functionality is now part of JFW as that screen
reader provides for table navigation on web pages and attempts to read
appropriate row and column header info as one navigates cell by cell.
IBM's Home Page Reader also has table navigation commands.  In the table I
mentioned to start this thread though, neither program would accurately
read the correct header as I moved around.

Kelly