Re: media:[Fwd: Our records show that you have downloaded our Beta 3 RC (2499.3)]

I am afraid you have me confused with another beta tester.  My name is
'Jeffrey Pledger", not David Poehlmen'.  Plese check your records and make
the necessary changes to your address lists.  By the way, I supplied my
name as a candidate for testing out MS mellemiam software just about a
month ago, but i have not heard from your team in either receiving software
or any type of acknowledgement that i was accepted as a candidate for beta
testing your software.  Please let me remin you thtat i am still a part of
a very successful team, BARB(blind access Reviw oard) which successfully
tested your MS computer aplication software, such as office 2000 suite of
applications and other associated applications.  I look foward to hearing a
favorible response concerning my role as a beta tester.

Jeffrey Pledger