Re: Seeking guidance...

From: Jeffrey pledger <jpledger@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:35:31 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: Crystal Allen <crystal@cpd2.usu.edu>, Melinda Morris-Black <melinda@ink.org>, Accessibility Listserve <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Charles,

i am a litel confused here.  Our mouseover movements don't trigger any
other actions, e.g. pop-up windows, etc.  they just draw a picture to be
associated with the link.  what would be the benefit of having a keyboard
shortcut to doing this?  can you help clear this up for me so I understand
this better.  Thanks.

jeffrey Pledger