From: Gerald G. Weichbrodt <gerald.g.weichbrodt@ived.gm.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Screen readers and simple data tables

Hi Paul.  I tried the table using JAWS for Windows 3.5 and found that it
worked pretty well.  I used the Control+Alt+arrows and was able to move
across row 2 with automatic announcement of the column headers from row one.
It was a bit unusual in that each cell of row 2 appeared to contain two
links one after another, but JAWS indicated each of these links separately
and led me to understand that they were bundled together in the cell.

Cheers,
Jerry Weichbrodt