RE: Seeking guidance...

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:24:21 -0400
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> IE 5.0 seems to do fine on onfocus/onblur.

Is this IE 5 on the Mac you are talking about?  Can you give me a URL to
test myself?  As I wrote earlier, when I was experimenting with a JavaScript
enabled page (using IE 5) onFocus/onBlur got me nothing.  As I also wrote
earlier, I would love to be wrong on this point!  (I switched back to
onMouseOver/onMouseOut and the script worked fine, but I am never one to
trust my own pages!  I guess it is also possible that IE only supports
onFocus/onBlur in the same places the spec's support.)