Online debate - an accessible digital economy

From: Dan Jellinek <dan@headstar.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:29:05 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello all, as some of you may already know, I have been chairing an online
debate this week on the development of a successful but fair and accessible
digital economy. The debate has been partly by Think-Tank but now a public
area is open and I would be extremely interested to see the input of members
of this group there.

You need to go to:
www.netecon2000.com

Then see the Public debate area, where you can view the Framework for
debate. Theme four is accessibility.

Once inside the debate board area please use the fifth board, which is
marked 'Public Debate'. The debate closes at midnight Friday (Greenwich Mean
Time).

See you there,

Dan Jellinek
Debate Chair