Re: Seeking guidance...

Hi Jeffrey,

I had a look at the page. So far as I can see there are rollover highlights
that you can get through the mouse that are not replicated through keyboard
access. Although there is no functionality problem caused by the scripting,
it is not, so far as I can see, directly accessible - for example focussing
the link through the keyboard does not cause the highlight to appear. In my
understanding this would met the requirements to ensure the page works
without scripts or applets (6.3 - P1) - but fails the requirements to make
scripts etc directly accessible, and the triggers device-independent even to
the limited extent allowed for by HTML 4 (6.4 and 9.3 - both p2).

cheers

Charles

Is this correct, or have I missed something