Seeking guidance...

From: Melinda Morris-Black <melinda@ink.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 11:13:03 -0500
To: Accessibility Listserve <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The issues surrounding inclusion of Javascript and accessibility are a
little confusing. I'm looking to the list for clarification. What
types/elements of scripts seem to be at issue? I know mouseovers are
accessible if tagged correctly. However, I've heard negative feedback
related to using Javascript forms. Any info on this subject is greatly
appreciated.

I've included a specific example of a script I'm checking for
accessibility. It generates a rotating list of links on the home page.

http://www.state.ct.us/

Any feedback related to the accessibility is welcome.

--
Regards,

Melinda Morris-Black
melinda@ink.org