Re: Another Mainstream Article on Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:03:51 -0800
To: "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Cc: "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>, <webmaster@dors.sailorsite.net>, "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 10:56 AM 12/20/1999 , Kathleen Anderson wrote:
 >I am very aware of AWARE and the other resources and organizations that Bruce
>mentioned; in fact, I am taking "Designing for Universal Accessibility with
>HTML 4.0"   http://www.hwg.org/services/classes/d201.8.html   with Kynn
>Bartlett right now and having a wonderful time - I highly recommend the
>course.

I didn't pay her for this. ;)

BTW, the next course starts in February -- the Web Accessibility
course is always under-enrolled compared to the other classes (but
fortunately the HWG classes administration has a commitment to
keep offering this class!), so tell everyone you know!

I'm actually terrible at -self- promotion, so I have to rely on all
of you to do it for me. ;)