RE: FW: indenting

Charles (et al),

That is good news.  Can anyone site some good examples of this?  I would even (grin) give Amaya another chance to see this in action.

So, if CSS supports cascading paragraph (list) numbers, why did the WCAG authors have to put the numbers in by hand?

Oh yes.  Harassing Microsoft and Netscape is oh SO productive.

-- Bruce Bailey