Re: WebCT Version 2

Hi Paul.

I just ran the front page through BOBBY and it does not meet Priority 1
guidelines, to wit:

 1.Provide alternative text for all image map hot-spots. (1 instance)
     Line 38:

 2.Provide alternative text for all images. (21 instances)

I would say they need to do a bit more work to make the material truly
accessible! Since I never saw the site before today I can not say whether
the "changes" are an improvement in accessibility.

Regards...

Paul DiPasquale