Re: WebCT Version 2

From: Joan Piroch <d4951@sccoast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:15:37 -0500
To: "Paul Booth" <paul@disinhe.ac.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "David Sloan" <dsloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>, "Murray Rowan" <mrowan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>, "Peter Gregor" <pgregor@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
Hi Paul.

I just ran the front page through BOBBY and it does not meet Priority 1
guidelines, to wit:

 1.Provide alternative text for all image map hot-spots. (1 instance)
     Line 38:

 2.Provide alternative text for all images. (21 instances)

I would say they need to do a bit more work to make the material truly
accessible! Since I never saw the site before today I can not say whether
the "changes" are an improvement in accessibility.

Paul DiPasquale