RE: indenting

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:18:03 -0500
To: "'Jamie Fox'" <jfox@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hurray!

But I don't understand why you could not just put the section in question
in a two column table (border="0" of course).  (The first column could
contain just "&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp" -- or you could use the width
attribute.)  Using tables in this fashion is only a P3 violation.  This is
certainly stylistically better than using blockquote or dir (although clear
NOT as good as using CSS).

On Tuesday, December 07, 1999 6:05 PM, Jamie Fox
[SMTP:jfox@fenix2.dol-esa.gov] wrote:
> Thanks for everyone's help.  I've decided to go with a style sheet.
 There
http://builder.cnet.com/Authoring/CSS/ss02.html