Re: AP: New Disabled Web Site Unveiled

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 10:18:24 -0500
To: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
CC: webwatch@telelists.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, acb-l@telepath.com, vicug-l@maelstrom.stjohns.edu, blindtech@egroups.com, gui-talk@nfbnet.org
I don't think this website has anything to do with the aol/nfb thing so
can't understand why it was mentioned here.  that notwithstanding,
havingnot yet seen the site or finished the article, there are many good
reasons for exploring the technology.  I shall finish and publish a
finding on the lists to which this message does not bounce.
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet