RE: Practice Describing Pictures, anyone game?

Yes, that is the one I was thinkinng of.  Thanks, Cynthia.
-Steve

>>> "Waddell, Cynthia" <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us> 11/23/99 01:22PM >>>
A free national library program of Braille and recorded materials for people
with disabilities is administered by the National Library Service for the
Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress.  Their website url is
http://www.loc.gov/nls/.

I believe you are referring to the "Tape Recording Manual" produced by the
National Braille Association, Inc.  The manual provides instruction on
procedures and techniques for producing high quality recordings and is an
excellent reference manual for use during recording sessions.

The manual can be obtained by emailing the Library of Congress or by
writing:

Volunteer Tape Recording Manual
national Library Service for the Blind & Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress
Washington, DC  20542

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator