College Policies on Accessible Web Page Design

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:20:53 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to gather information on colleges and universities that have
explicit policies on accessible web page design.  If you know of a  college
or university with some sort of policy statement on the topic please share
either an URL or the actual document with me.  It is probably better to
reply to me privately at kford@teleport.com as opposed to the group at
large.  I'll be happy to share the results of my inquiry with the list if
there's suitable response.

Thanks,

Kelly