Al Gore Impressed by Assistive Technology

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:03:49 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Found this link on Slashdot -- Al Gore visited Microsoft and wrote
an article on Slate, in which he said:

"After the discussion, I got a chance to visit Microsoft's Home of the Future--where I got a chance to see technology that was definitely impressive. My favorites were features of Windows 2000: magnification for the vision-impaired, and a voice that reads the screen to the blind."

Next Speaking Stop: New Orleans, 9 Dec 99    http://www.builder.com/live/
CC/PP Builds the Future of the Web --> learn more at http://www.ccpp.org/