RE: Kynn's Definition of Accessibility, and Uncaptioned Webcas ts

If something is not possible, then document why you cannot meet this
objective.  Last week I spoke with Jenifer Simpson, President's Committee on
Employment of People with Disabilities. If you are not able to meet the
guidelines, then document why you are not able to or make it available in
another format, for example, can people call in for the information or can
it be sent to them? There are other options until you can make it available.

I wholeheartedly agree the tools, training, and budgets are not there, but
they will come.  You can at least try and if you cant make it - document and
use that for justification as an interim solution.

/rob