Re: Kynn's Definition of Accessibility, and Uncaptioned Webcasts

From: Guy Schlegel <hank@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 19:06:56 -0800
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Kynn,

I agree with your view.  We can cut off our nose to despite our face if we go
overboard, but I have a feeling that the person that posed this to you was
just trying to get a jab in.  There is no such thing as 100  % accessibility,
just as there is no such thing as the perfect human.  That doesn't mean
though that we should stop trying to better ourselves as humans and neither
should we stop trying to have accessible web sites.

We're not there yet, but we should keep trying like the little engine that
could!

Guy Schlegel