Re: text to speech software

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:33:39 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Graphical interfaces are important, and I was expressing a concern that we
are failing to meet this need.

We currently have no budget, no telephones to hand,
Even if we had soundcards we would need headphones, or earphones.
This would dramatically effect the sessions. Language labs are fantastic, I
was lucky enough to have access to one 30 years ago, but they are very
different to other more collaborative environments.

Jonathan Chetwynd
jay@peepo.com

Search the www with pictures at
www.peepo.com