Best browser for keyboard-only surfing?

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:52:10 -0500
To: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
My apologies if I have not be paying enough attention!

Is there a browser (besides Lynx) that has the option to automatically add
keystroke shortcuts to ALL links on any given web page?  Is this a feature
of Opera?

What software or techniques are people using for efficient voice-controlled
web browsing?  (Yes, I know you can drive the mouse cursor by voice.  One
can also use command like "Tab Five" and "Shift Tab Two".  Both of these
methods quickly get tiresome.)

Thank you much.
Bruce Bailey