Re: single browser intranets

Al,

Do your comments apply if the following conditions exist:

1. A small, moderately capitalized company what to establish an Intranet
2. None of the existing employee's have any disabilities

Is it realistic to expect small companies to expend a large percentage
of
its resources on a solution for which there isn't an existing problem?

I believe most companies will allocate their resources to expand their
business
opportunities, maximizing market potential for existing products, and
funding new
product research.

These companies do not have "deep pockets" to do the planning that
ideally
takes place in Fortune 500 companies.

In the business world decisions are frequently based on short term
goals.
Remaining in business takes immediate precedent over lofty goals of 5
and
10 year plans.

Claude Sweet
Educational Technologist