RE: Web Accessibility Myths and The Kynn Challenge (was:

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 15:12:03 -0400
To: "'jonathan chetwynd'" <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>, Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>, charles@w3.org, mburks952@worldnet.att.net
Cc: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Sorry, but I can think of more than one reason to NOT support multiple
browsers on an intranet.  Security is number one!  Design and rework is two
- CSS is not forgiving on multiple browsers and even within two versions of
the same browser.  Three - IT capitalization and cost to support.  Four -
the way plug-ins are handled...