Re: Web Accessibility Myths and The Kynn Challenge (was:

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: charles@w3.org, phoenixl@netcom.com
Cc: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi, Charles

Some people on campus want to be on the cutting edge while still being
accessible.  Javascript and dynamic HTML seem interesting ways to
explain some complicated ideas by using interaction.  It has come up in
long-distance learning.  A question is why should all browsers be
supported.  Why shouldn't students just be told that the class will be
using one or two particular browsers?  (I know of corporations which
designate one browser as the corporate browser and the web pages
on the corporate intranet are built around that browser.)

Scott