RE: Web Magazine featuring Accessibility issues

Hey, it won't be the first time I have been proved wrong on this list!

As others have pointed out, you are fighting Navigator bugs, not
accessibility stuff.  I don't think you should give up yet...

When I look at your page at http://www.exploit-lib.org/issue3/nfp-websites/
with Communicator 4.7 (which I think is the same browser as Navigator 4.08)
the only table that has display problems is #2.  Is this what you are
finding now?

Table 2 is the only one where you use <THEAD>.  Try getting rid of this, or
use it only in conjunction with <TBODY>.  If you use <TH>, I don't see why
you need <THEAD> also.  Navigator does not support a number of HTML 4.0
elements, so I have been sticking pretty much with 3.2.

You are not 100% consistent with the formatting of your tables (some are
within a DIV, some are not, some use a CLASS element, some don't).  If you
use the exact same syntax for each, it should help you track down exactly
what it is that Navigator is choking on.

Not willing to surrender net.fame yet!