Re: Accessibility - Government Controll?

From: Christopher R. Maden <crism@exemplary.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:56:05 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I said:
>A Libertarian friend of mine wrote a very nice article about
>self-interest-motivated community development efforts, including
>participation in standards and accessibility initiatives.  I can dig up the
>URL if anyone wants it.)

It's <URL:http://home.rmi.net/%7Efagin/Papers/policy98.html>, a broader
paper than I'd remembered on "Liberty and Community Online" - why the 'net
is, or is perceived as, libertarian - but it includes an analysis of why an
externally-unregulated community still contributes to the health of that
community.

-Chris

--
Christopher R. Maden, Solutions Architect
Exemplary Technologies