ColdFusion Studio vs. HoTMetaL (Was What generates a .cfm page?)

Dear David et al.,

This is very helpful feedback, all the more so since I will (sometime) have
to use something more sophisticated than my main tool (Windows Notepad).

In the meantime, I am curious how ColdFusion Studio compares to that other
HTML editor that I have heard good (i.e., accessible) things about,
HoTMetaL Pro.  Has anyone on this list compared both?  Which did you pick
and why?  Is ColdFusion Studio's main advantage that it can naturally be
extended to work with a server product (ColdFusion)?

Thank you.