Re: Web Accessibility Myths and The Kynn Challenge (was: Looking

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:55:16 -0700
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Cc: phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Okay, how about www.hwg.org or aware.hwg.org?

>PS  Does anyone know the conformance level for the BART web site
>in the bay area?

No, but if I wanted, I could get it up to a high degree of
"conformance" with the WCAG in a short time. :)  [I personally have
huge philosophical disagreements with the WCAG conformance rules,
but all of my concerns regarding this have routinely been brushed
off.]