Re: Fwd: Re: I will not buy and why?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:35:44 -0400
To: Jeff Morgan <jeff.morgan@netmechanic.com>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
	Hello Sir and thank you for contacting me regarding the matter
below.  I'm concerned that sites that fail your checks do not fail due
to attempts to reach the 54 million plus americans for whom browsing
the web might be difficult or impossible without some special
attention which does not in any way detract from good or pleasing
design.  Your quote below is taken somewhat out of context because it
does not imply that it should not be used but that it should not be
considered a standard.  I have quoted the Wai Interest group on this
because I am certain that you wish to correct any errors or
misconceptions and above all that you don't want people thinking their
sites are not coded correctly when those sites not only render well to
the audiences you target but also to those whom in the current setting
you do not.

I hope we can work in cooperation to make a difference.
Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: