appropriate reference card for blind web page designers?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 17:32:59 -0400
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
this is forwarded from the advanced html list.  Please cc the original
poster below?  Thanks!

Date:    Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:30:02 -0500
From:    Woody Anna Dresner <adresner@nbp.org>
Subject: QUESTION: Appropriate Reference Card for Blind Web Page

The National Braille Press produces computer books and reference cards
are designed to be of use to novice and advanced blind computer
users.  Recently, we produced a reference card for HTML 3.2.  We have
out of these cards, and are trying to determine what would be the most
useful replacement for blind Web page designers to use.  Possibilities
include HTML 4.0, XHTML, or a brief guide to Front Page or some other
page designing tool.  We can only afford to do one reference card, and
needs to be around 20 pages or less in length.  Any thoughts on which
these options would be the most beneficial, or any other suggestions
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Anna Dresner
Publishing Associate