Re: [Fwd: Guidelines for making web notes accessible]

typo in the URL.  It's

http://snow.utoronto.ca/best/crseval.html

Len

At 04:11 PM 8/31/99 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:
>One reference Trevor will want:
>
>Current generation courseware authoring tools generate materials with
>accessibility problems <http://show.utoronto.ca/best/crseval.html>.
>
>Al
>
>At 02:34 PM 8/31/99 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
>>
>>Please cc the original sender in any reply?

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Universal Design Engineer, Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)