a bit of html help

From: Rich Caloggero <rich@accessexpressed.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:00:08 -0400
To: "'wai list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hope this is not too off topic...
I have a file with a bunch of bios of staff members here. I want to link
from another file to the persons blurb in the bio list. I can do
which works fine. However, it puts the last line of the previous paragraph
(previous person's bio) at the top of the window, and the next person's bio
right after.
Is there a way of doing this so each entry appears on a separate "page"
(i.e. <br> does a line break -- <page> does a page break). At the very
least, is there a way of eliminating the last line of the previous bio from
the display?

Sorry for the dummy question...

					Rich