Re: RE: comprehensive list of authoring tools?

From: ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:18:04 -0500
To: velasco@globalmail.net
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Sorry, it's not part of the standard distribution yet. It's pretty nice, but still in early beta. On a positive note, when I was thinking of features I would want added in, ALL of them were in their to-do list - and it's moving along rather quickly. The closest counterpart on the Windows side would be Homesite. Webmaker hasn't gotten to that level yet, but I suspect it won't be long.

   http://www.services.ru/linux/webmaker/

Adam Guasch-Melendez
EEOC

>>> "Carlos A. Velasco" <velasco@globalmail.net> 08/25 11:06 AM >>>
Hi Adam,

Could you give us an URL for Webmaker? It's not very visible in the KDE site (at least, I wasn't able to find it), and it's not available in my Linux distribution.