From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 1999 12:54 PM
To: David Poehlman
Cc: WAI Interest Group; WAI AU Guidelines
Subject: Re: comprehensive list of authoring tools?

This is a long way from comprehensive, and only tries to cover tools which
are currently developed, so notables like AOLpress weren't listed. I would
be
interested in a better list too, so if anyone wnats to add their favourite
(or leaast favourite, or any othe kind of) tool, I'll try to collate them.

Note that I have used "things that produce web content" as my rough
definition of what constitutes an authoring tool

Charles McCN

Adobe:
 PageMill
 GoLive
 ActiveShare - image publishing - coming soon.
 Photoshop - image editing
 Adobe Document Server 1.0
 Adobe Acrobat 4.0

Astound