Re: color orange

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:18:18 +0100
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Perhaps you remeber the days when snooker was in black and white on
television?

It was not very satisfactory, nor accessible.

without a commentary, almost useless.

So perhaps you could answer my question as to whether your screen has a
vigorous and acid orange.

Answers from any and all members would be appreciated.
Color is a complex problem, words, perhaps not the best examplars.

Perhaps someone out there can make my oranges sing.

jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.