Re: comprehensive list of authoring tools?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:55:54 -0400 (EDT)
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

thanks for these.

I have excluded plain-text editors such as vi, and general purpose tools such
as sed. I have drawn a slightly arbitrary line - since emacs has both an
html mode with hotkeys for including various html commands, and a browsing
mode (w3 - very popular amongst blind users, for example) for review, should
it be included?

Do you have URIs for the asWedit and CoffeeCup?