Re: Exemplary Site?

From: Chris Kreussling <CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:39:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
There's more information in the Web Access Project <http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/ncam/webaccess/> section of their site, including references to WAI.

>>> <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org> 08/19 3:27 PM >>>
I am not sure why this site has not come up for discussion sooner, what
with the frequent requests for sites that are both accessible and visually
striking.  WGBH has, of course, been in the business of accessible media
for many years.

How would people rate the NCAM (A, AA, AAA) site?
How about the parent site at WGBH?
http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/ncam/

I was surprised to note some Lynx compatibility problems on the home page!
I was disappointed not being able to find direct links to Bobby, the W3C
validator, nor to the WCAG compliance assurances.