[Fwd: RE: From Access-USA -> Braille & More!]

access takes time?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: From Access-USA   -> Braille & More!
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:56:46 -0400
From: "Deborah Haight" <accusa@kos.net>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>

Hello David:

Thank you for any comments, consideration and constructive
criticisms.  The information that you have shared with me
has been passed on to our web designer and he is working to
remedy the situation.  I certainly appreciate your taking
the time to write and I can assure you that the site will
become more accessible as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Changes do take time,
so please stop back and see how we are progressing and offer
your comments again.  We are working on the site as you read
this.

http://www.access-usa.com

Deborah Haight