Re: Review request

From: ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 14:53:04 -0500
To: poehlman@clark.net
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
OK, the form wrap should be easy; I'll take care of that. Some of the straight text stuff will also be changed. At one time it was easier for certain documents (primarily our enforcement guidances and compliance manual - rather long, dull legal documents) to be done in plain text. It's still easier, but it's less accessible, so I'm now insisting on HTML. I haven't had a chance to fix the older documents, but I'll move that higher up the priority list. I may take your suggestion and do some quick navigation mark-up as a short-term measure - good idea.

Thanks!

Adam

>>> David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net> 08/04 1:26 PM >>>
I am impressed, whishing the form would wrap and hoping that you use
lite html markup on the manual rather than streight text as I saw in
one of the sections if only to allow one to go through the table of
contents jumping from section and to return to the previous page or
top of the page or document?
Thanks