Re: Review request

From: ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:14:45 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I have no way of putting a meaningful dollar estimate on it. Until very recently I was the only one here doing any work on the site. I'm now working with a general computer-support intern, teaching her the basics of HTML . She can do simple document preparation (press releases, seminar schedules/agendas, etc.), and has done most of the work on the routine updates for the last few weeks. Everything else I  did myself, so I can't point to any specific costs.

Of course, there are certain other projects that have had to be delayed for a few days, maybe a week or two. On a larger, better-funded site, with more active projects going on, additional help might have been brought in to keep things up-to-date, at some expense. But in this case, EEOC didn't spend a dime.

>>> William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net> 08/04 11:49 AM >>>
Do you have a notion of how much expense was added to achieve this level
of conformance?