Portuguese Policy Related to Web Accessibility

From: Francisco Godinho <f.godinho@mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:07:36 +0100
To: "WAI - Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "WAI - Daniel Dardailler" <danield@w3.org>, "WAI - Charles McCathieNevile" <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Cc: "MSI - Prof. José Dias Coelho" <jdcoelho@missao-si.mct.pt>, "MSI- Engº António Simões Monteiro" <simoes.monteiro@missao-si.mct.pt>, "MCT - Dr. Miguel Andrade" <andrade@mct1.mct.pt>, "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Judy, David and Charles

I am sending this e-mail letter to ask if you would please update the
Portuguese
Information in the "WAI Resource: Policies Related to Web Accessibility"
document http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Policy.html

You can ask official information to:
- Miguel Andrade (andrade@mct1.mct.pt) form the Ministry of Science and
Technology;
 - Dias Coelho (jdcoelho@missao-si.mct.pt) - President of the Portuguese
Mission for
the Information Society ;
- Simoes Monteiro (simoes.monteiro@missao-si.mct.pt) from the Portuguese
Mission
for the Information Society.

I included a summary of the Portuguese Council Minister resolution
concerning web accessibility at PASIG  web site
http://www.acessibilidade.net/index_eng.html

Thanks in advance
Francisco Godinho
GUIA/PASIG - Portuguese Accessibility Special Interest Group
http://www.acessibilidade.net/index_eng.html