RE: discouraging news from ToolBook and MIT

Mr. Romero-
If you have the opportunity to further discuss accessibility and online
learning with American entities or personnel, I recommend that you invite
them to read my paper "The Growing Digital Divide in Access for People with
Disabilities:  Overcoming Barriers to Participation."  The paper discusses
disability rights laws in long-distance learning that responsible programs
need to address.  The paper was commissioned for the first national
conference on the impact of the digital economy convened by the White House.
The paper is found at http://www.aasa.dshs.wa.gov/access/waddell.htm

Cynthia D. Waddell
Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator