-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Neff [mailto:robneff@home.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 5:17 PM
To: Francisco Godinho; WAI Interest Group; Leonard R. Kasday
Cc: guia.pasig@bigfoot.com; Dolphin - Neill McBride; Hadar - Hans
Sundstrõm; CAPS - Luis Azevedo; IBM - SNS - Phill Jenkins; IBM - SNS -
Jim Thatcher; IBM - Robert B. Mahaffey; Javier Romañach; Alexis
Donnelly; Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y R.; Francisco Antonio Soeltl; Hadar -
Jens Hansen; SIVA - Massimo Ferrario; WAI - Judy Brewer; Ricardo Silva;
Microsoft - Gary M. Moulton; Microsoft - David A. Bolnick; NCAM - Larry
Goldberg; NCAM - Geoff Freed; Robert Neff; SIVA - Renzo Andrich; Sun -
Earl Jonhson; Sylvie Duchateau; Waddell, Cynthia
Subject: Re: URGENT: Help

http://www.dol.gov/dol/esa/public/programs/dbra/index.html

and

this site (my project) is very close to being Double-A and should have them
in compliance with in thirty days.  Since we do offer text alternative with
headers (and missed some object tags and javascript tags), you could say we
are P2 or P3, but P3 is stretching it.  This is work in progress.  If you
need anything fixed right away to support the cause and show and tell,
please let me know.  THat is the problem with Rapid application devlopment,
you need the processes down and we are still teaching and training.  had
some rework and lost some javascript and object tags.  All the NAV buttons
need alt tags - we did a global search and replace and lost it somewhere -
it is on the hit list to go back and add.

www.usmint.gov/50states/fsq/main.html  and

http://www1.usmint.gov/50states/fsq/main.cfm

rob