Re: Can't see selection highlights

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:43:01 -0400
aloha!

it is also extremely easy to add support for multimedia players/viewers to the
Windows 9x/NT version of Lynx....

For detailed information, consult:
        <http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm>

Note that a blind/VI tailored distribution, Blynx32--which is distributed in a
recursively zipped archive, contains all of the necessary files and
instructions--is available at:
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/blynx32.zip>

gregory.

On 7/22/99 Charles McCathieNevile wrote (in part):
>And are you aware that it is very easy (at least in Unix versions - I have
>not tried it in Windows/Mac versions) to add audio players, image/movie
>viewers, etc to Lynx? It actually inorporates a number of strategies which
>are very helpful in dealing with poorly-designed web content.
He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
   President, WebMaster, & Minister of Propaganda,
        VICUG NYC <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>