Creating web pages

From: Emma Duke-Williams <dis80828@port.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:13:24 GMT0BST
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
From a few recent communications it seems that Publisher is'nt a
great package to use to create accessible web pages;
Can anyone suggest a good one?
I currently have access to Dreamweaver 2; Front Page 97; Word 2000;
and Net Object Fusion 2
I have more or less decided that the best would seem to be
Dreamweaver; and then to tweak the HTML.
I can use style sheets; BUT many of the users at the site where I am
creating the pages for are using Netscape 3.2 on Windows 3.11

Thanks for the help.
Emma Duke-Williams